Green glazed faience finger ring with bezel in form of the Eye of Horus (wedjat), a symbol which offered protection to the wearer. Marked by the excavator "24-5/106". Find number 25/106: From the Main City, area Q45.100. CONDITION NOTE 1998: Worn, surface dirt, chipped. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1925. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).