Blue glazed faience finger ring with openwork ring bezel in form of an Eye of Horus (wedjat), a symbol which offered protection to the wearer. Blue with white for sclera of the eye and blue iris. Crack in the shank and mended in 1930s with glue now seeped out. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1924. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).