Fragment of a faience finger ring with a gazelle on the bezel. From the Egypt Exploration Society excavations at Tell el-Amarna 1925 (find number NH 25/3), the north city, the North House of Occupation. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1925. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).