Two fragments of blue glazed faience finger rings with openwork ring bezel in form of the Eye of Horus (wedjat), a symbol which offered protection to the wearer. From the Egypt Exploration Society 1923-24 excavations at Tell el-Amarna. CONDITION NOTE 1998: Incomplete, surface dirt, pitted. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1924. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).