Flint flake. Marked by the excavator in black ink: NP 23/28. One of two flints found in the Women's Quarters (from stone box found in Room 1) in the North Palace at Tell el Amarna, Excavation number 23/N25). Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1923. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).