Flint lance headwedge shaped with a broad straight end, flake with only edge worked on reverse, brown patina. Marked "1400' ABOVE THE NILE F.C.J.S". Surface dirt, remnants of old label. Collected by W. M. F. Petrie in the al-Marashda region during the winter of 1893-4 for the Egyptian Research Account. See Petrie, W. M. Flinders 1896. Koptos. London: Bernard Quaritch.