Large flat flint flake - scaper or the waste from flint knapping. Marked by the excavator in black ink: 24-5/155. Find number 25/155: From the North Granary at Tell el Amarna (south side, 4th bin from west). Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1925. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).