Flint knife, flake of pink buff flint, back unworked. K written on one side (possibly Kahun and not Naqada?). Excavated by Professor Petrie at Naqada during the winter of 1894-5 for the Egyptian Research Account; Ex Norwich Castle Museum, inv. 54.04 (donated by Flaxman Spurrell, 1904). See 'The Flint Implements of Naqada' by F. C. J. Spurrell in Petrie and Quibell, 'Naqada and Ballas' (London, 1896) pp. 55-59.