Red earthenware oil lamp, slight charring around the nozzle, makers mark on the base. Spout is decorated with a series of sloping diagonal lines on both sides pointing towards to nozzle. A raised ring surrounds the central hole with lines radiating around it, semi-circular depressions sit between the radiating lines and two incised lines above each semi-circle complete the pattern. Found in 1887 during the cutting of a road in the Hadra region of Alexandria. In error marked 44.12.72.