Lord Street and St. George's Church, Liverpool, 1828 card

Lord Street and St. George's Church, Liverpool, 1828

WAG 1549

Currently not on display

Information

Lord Street was laid out by the 3rd Lord Molyneux in 1668. The south side was largely rebuilt in the 1950s after destruction in the Second World War. The Victoria Monument sits on the site now, on the now-demolished St George's Church in Derby Square.