Wooden model of a granary with square plan from the tomb of Apa (no. 707). A doorway gives access to a walled courtyard with three flat roofed grain silos with sliding doors. There are holes in the roof through which grain was introduced into the silos. The scene includes six labourers with one being a scribe seated on the roof recording the amounts of grain being stored or issued.
The object was on loan to the museum from the University of Liverpool from 1912 (Institute of Archaeology accession number 734) but was destroyed by a fire in the Second World War. Previously in the collection of Sir John Brunner. No dimensions recorded.