Fragments of a polychrome painted pavement. After excavation set in plaster on a wooden board. Egypt Exploration Society excavation number not recorded. The East Anglia Egyptian Society received divisons of finds between 1923 and 1936. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society before 1936. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).