Pendant from a broad collar necklace. Elongated leaf of green glazed faience with a suspension loop at top in blue glazed faience. From the collection of Flaxman Spurrell purchased in 1956 (not assigned an accession number until in 1978). Spurrell was given many small finds from Flinders Petrie's 1891-2 excavations at Tell el-Amarna. However, it could also be possible the object is from Hughes and Petrie's 1888 and 1889 excavations at Gurob.