Pendant from a broad collar in the form of a leaf or fruit. Bright blue glazed faience with pale blue loops at top and bottom. From the collection of Flaxman Spurrell purchased in 1956 (not assigned an accession number until in 1978). Spurrell was given many small finds from Flinders Petrie's 1891-2 excavations at Tell el-Amarna. However, it could also be possible the object is from Hughes and Petrie's 1888 and 1889 excavations at Gurob.