Pendant from a broad collar in the form of a fruit. Blue glazed faience. Loop at the top for suspension. Remains of a loop at the back. From the collection of Flaxman Spurrell purchased in 1956 (not assigned an accession number until in 1978). Spurrell was given many small finds from Flinders Petrie's 1891-2 excavations at Tell el-Amarna. However, it could also be possible the object is from Hughes and Petrie's 1888 and 1889 excavations at Gurob.