Pendants on red cord, cruciform, in bronze (20mm), mother of pearl (17mm) and lead (18mm). Mounted on paper sheet annotated in ink: "Christian Remains befpre 500 A.D. Found at Thebes. Egypt. Jan. 1859. W. F. Hood". Round auction sticker stuck to the paper annotated in ink 114/49". Part of a small group of objects from the William Hood collection, found at Nettleham Hall in a box after the sale of his collection at Sotheby's 11 November 1924. Purchased by Norwich Castle Museum (127.940) and then entered World Museum Liverpool's collection in 1956. CONDITION NOTE 1998: Some are chipped, incomplete, surface dirt.