Photograph of Albert Dock, Liverpool, Block D, later Merseyside Maritime Museum.
Colour transparency. Derelict Albert Dock, Liverpool, Block D exterior, later Merseyside Maritime Museum. West and south elevations facing to Albert Dock with cold storage slated roof structure addition to the west, from when it was adapted as a cold store in 1899. Also visible is the top of the White Star Line offices to the left and the Queen Elizabeth II Law Courts, still under construction and top of Pump House chimney, both top centre. Condition of the warehouse as handed to Holford Associates (Architectural Consultants to Merseyside Development Corporation).