Photograph of Albert Dock, Liverpool, Block D, later Merseyside Maritime Museum and Canning Half Tide Dock
Colour transparency. Albert Dock, Liverpool, Block D exterior,later Merseyside Maritime Museum and Canning Half Tide Dock. North and west elevations of D Block with with cold storage central infill and slated roof structure addition from when adapted as a cold store in 1899. Two coastal vessels, ships, moored at the quayside, Canning Half Tide Dock; 'Sifter' Liverpool and 'W.S. Patterson' (two of the last coasters that used the dock).