Small fragment of limestone with carving, perhaps a sketch ('trial piece'). Marked by the excavator, 31/604b. Find number 31/604b: Excavated in the Central City in the Magazines between Royal Estate and G.A.T.: Q41.7. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1931. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).