The upper part of a blue faience mummiform shabti wearing a plain tripartite wig painted black. The arms are crossed right over left on the chest, and the hands hold a pair of hoes added in black. A water pot is painted behind both shoulders, and a wide basket is carried on the back. The back also shows the upper most part of a vertical column of cross–hatched design representing bead netting that adorned the mummified figure. The face is simple in shape, and has the eyes with brows added in black although these are rudimentary in their execution. A broad wesekh–collar adorns the chest with three strands below the neck ending with a row of drop–shaped beads that extends around the shoulders, and beneath the folded arms. A vertical column of inscription is painted on the front of the figure although the name is missing on the fragment. The shabti is recorded as coming from Esna. It was discovered during excavations undertaken by John Garstang and Harold Jones during the 1905–1906 seasons, Tomb 300.