Pale blue faience mummiform shabti wearing a short bag wig with a seshed headband tied at the back. A triangular section hanging pendant is moulded at the back of the wig. The hands meet on the chest, and the right hand holds a hoe. The right hand also holds a shoulder strap for a basket that is painted behind the left shoulder. A verticle column of hieroglyphs in black on the front read: "Ankh–ef–en–Bastet, justified". The b3s “oil jar” hieroglyph (Gardiner sign list no. W2) is quite poorly written. The feet missing and there is a white label on the back which reads "ANKH-EF-EN-BAST". From Abydos, North Cemeteries: Cemetery E.
Excavated by John Garstang for the Egyptian Research Account. John Garstang, El Arabah: A Cemetery of the Middle Kingdom; Survey of the Old Kingdom Temenos; Graffiti from the Temple of Sety (London, 1901).