Shabti of Bu–irw–heru
Mummiform shabti wearing a plain tripartite wig with a seshed headband tied at the back. The arms are crossed left over right on the chest, and the hands hold a pair of hoes added in black. A rectangular basket with shoulder straps and a diamond–hatched detail is painted on the back. The face is poorly modelled. Eyes with brows are added in black. A vertical column of inscription on the front of the figure names the owner as Bu–irw–heru. Record card states that the glaze is slightly corroded. The Gilstrap collection was formed by Miss Gilstrap, who contributed funds to the British School of Archaeology in Egypt between 1900 and 1910. She was given a share of the excavated finds in return for the funding she provided.