Broad collar spacer. Blue faience ribbed and pierced with thread holes in three places. Broken in two pieces and mended. Marked by the excavator 23/450 in two places. Find number 23/450: From the Main City, House Q44.1, in the grounds. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1923. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).