Two pottery spools for thread. Both marked 617. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1924, from the Main City R45.9 (find no. 24/617). Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1923. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum). CONDITION NOTE (1998): Chipped, surface loss, surface dirt.