Plaster cast of a painted stone relief wall carving from the temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahri. It is a detail of a scene from the middle colonnade, southern wall, showing Thutmose III offering incense to the sacred boat of Amun.
Blue pencil annotation on the back has a signature with a name now difficult to read but seems to end "enonsksy" and underneath " Deir el Bahari, Thebes". Also on the back is a pencil annotation, "John R. Davies ceris Bangor". Record card notes that it was donated to Norwich Castle Museum by Mr and Mrs R. J. Colman in 1942 (accession number 14.91.942).