One of six fragments of carved limestone relief from the back of the funerary chapel of Atef at Meidum. The five pieces have not been found in storage and are still presumed to have been destroyed in the Second World War. The surviving fragment is from the central panel of a male figure. There are remains of red pigment (red ochre) preserved on the arms.
The object is illustrated in W. M. F. Petrie's publication of the excavation, 'Medum' (London, 1892), pl. XXVI ('Medum. Atef. Back of Chamber').