Fragment of a pottery vessel - round shaped applied decoration in blue and brown/black. Marked 526. Find number 24/526: Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1924, from the Main City R44.2. CONDITION NOTE (1998): Chipped, surface loss, discolouration, surface cracks,surface dirt, labels adhered to surface. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1924. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).