fragment of a pottery vessel painted with floral design. Appears as a handwritten addition on the 1933-34 distribution list, "pottery fragments (several numbered)". CONDITION NOTE (1998): Surface loss, some flaking, concretions, white residue, surface dirt. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1933. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).