Applied decoration to an amphora or the head of an animal figure. Four break marks. Decorated with blue and white paint. Marked in black T.A. 26-7/826. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society in 1927 by the Egypt Exploration Society in return for their excavation subscription. Find number 26/826: from the North Suburb U37.1 "dump". CONDITION NOTE 1998: Incomplete, chipped, surface loss, residue of pigments.