Thin metal loop of bronze with a gap. Identified as a hair or ear ring. One from the same house at Amarna was found with a pierced shell attached (find number 30/472). Find number 30/474: Egypt Exploration Society 1930 season, from the North Suburb, House T34.3. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1930. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).