Your shipping poster designs
Congratulations to Patrick Ferguson, whose colourful artwork, shown here, won our competition to design your own shipping poster, judged by Angie Redhead, Cruise and Operations Manager at Liverpool Cruise Terminal. You can see a gallery of entries to the competition below.
The competition has now closed, but if the posters in the Sail Away exhibition have inspired you to get creative then we'd still love to see your designs! You can use any method you want to create your poster - draw it with good old pencil and paper, paint it, make a collage, design it on your computer, or use an app on your smartphone. Maybe go and see one of the many cruise liners that are visiting Liverpool this year for inspiration - and remember to pop in to see the exhibition when you do!
If you make your poster in the 'real world' then take a photo of it or scan it, then share it with us on twitter - remember to tweet @MerseyMaritime with the hashtag #SailAway
Competition terms and conditions
- By submitting a poster design to the competition and agreeing to the terms and conditions you are consenting to your image possibly being used on the National Museums Liverpool or Liverpool Cruise Terminal website, blog or social media in features related to this competition. Any images used will be credited to the person who designed them. National Museums Liverpool and Liverpool Cruise Terminal will not use poster designs submitted to this competition for any other purpose unless we contact you first.
- All images will be moderated by a member of staff before they are added to an online gallery of competition entries on the National Museums Liverpool website.
- Offensive material will not be included.
- Images must be your own copyright, do not upload other people’s work.
- Closing date for entries was midnight on Sunday 2 November 2014.
- The poster designs will be judged by Angie Redhead, Cruise and Operations Manager at Liverpool Cruise Terminal. The winner will then be contacted to arrange collection or delivery of the prize.