Also in this section…?
- 'Card Players', Luigi Zuccoli
- 'Dog with slipper', Sir Edwin Landseer
- 'Fair at Fougères, Brittany', Frederick Goodall
- 'Free From Care', Thomas Faed
- 'A Girl with her Dog', British School
- 'A Girl with a Basket of Apples', Hugues Merle
- 'Give Us This Day our Daily Bread', James Clarke Hook
- First floor
- 'Market Day', George Bernard O'Neill
- 'Red and Blue Macaw', Henry Stacey Marks
- 'Sheep and Lambs', Rosa Bonheur
- 'The Village Pastor', William Powell Frith
Emma Holt left Sudley House to the city of Liverpool when she died in 1944.
The Victorian bedrooms upstairs were destroyed and many walls were removed to make the rooms bigger for use as public galleries. Here you will now find displays about aspects of life when this house was a home. There are displays of costume, and about the lives of children in the past.