Also in this section…?
- 'The Castalian Spring', Thomas Creswick
- 'The Cow at the Watering Place', Jean Baptiste Camille Corot
- Morning room
- 'Lago Maggiore', James Baker Pyne
- 'Lake Scene', Sir Edwin Landseer
- 'Landscape, Hampstead', John Everett Millais
- 'Morning', Thomas Creswick
- Video: Mrs Holt
- 'Ploughing Scene, Morning', Auguste Bonheur
- 'Poor Travellers at the Door of a Capuchin Convent', William Collins
- 'The return from the mill', Rosa Bonheur
- 'The Ruins of the Château d'Apchon', Auguste Bonheur
- 'Sonning Weir', Keeley Halswelle
- 'The Valley of the Thames', Keeley Halswelle
- 'Waterfall beneath a High Bridge', Thomas Creswick
- 'The Windmill', Thomas Creswick
Video: Mrs Holt
This is Mrs Emma Holt, George Holt's daughter.
After her Father died, Emma used the Morning room as her study. Here she talks about her concern for those in poverty in Liverpool and how she is working to help the community.
There are more videos of the Holt family talking about the house, in the library, drawing room and dining room.
You must have Flash Player to watch this video.