Competition Terms and Conditions
For National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool )
Closing date for entry will be 30/07/2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
1. There is no entry fee, and no purchase necessary, to enter this competition.
2. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by them.
3. The competition is open to persons of any age. National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool ) assumes that by entering into the competition, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person's entry into the competition, and these rules.
4. Employees of National Museums Liverpool, or their family members or partners (or anyone else connected in any way with the competition) shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition, and the prize for each winner, are as follows: Send your answer to the following question to email@example.com along with your name contact email or telephone number “In what year was Charles Rennie Mackintosh born?
7. National Museums Liverpool reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil, or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. National Museums Liverpool is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by National Museums Liverpool.
11. The winner will be notified by phone or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner, and pick a replacement winner.
12. National Museums Liverpool will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
13. National Museums Liverpool’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition, and these terms and conditions, will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competitions, Marketing and Communications, National Museums Liverpool, 127 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH