Win the chance to be amongst the first people to visit World Museum’s Terracotta Warriors exhibition!
World Museum’s blockbuster China's First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors exhibition is opening on Friday 9 February, and you could be among the first people through the doors on the big day. We’re offering 3 lucky winners the chance to win a pair of tickets for a special ‘Golden Ticket’ early opening, which will mark the start of an eight-month run for the exhibition, expecting thousands of people every day. The Golden Ticket event will begin at 8:30am and allow less than 150 people access to the exhibition 90 minutes before the doors officially open at 10am.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the entry form below. Please read our Terms and Conditions below before entering.
Terms and conditions:
For National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool)
1. Closing date for entry will be at 23:55 on Sunday 4 February 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. There is no entry fee, and no purchase necessary, to enter this competition.
3. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by them.
4. The competition is open to persons of any age. National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool) assumes that by entering into the competition, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person's entry into the competition, and these rules.
5. Employees of National Museums Liverpool, or their family members or partners (or anyone else connected in any way with the competition) shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
7. Three winners will be drawn at random from all entrants. The prize comprises one pair of tickets to World Museum’s China's First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors Golden Ticket opening on Friday 9 February 2018.
8. National Museums Liverpool reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil, or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. National Museums Liverpool is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Attendance at the Golden Ticket opening is strictly by invitation only. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable to other people and must not be sold. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice.
11. Winners must be available to attend the Golden Ticket breakfast celebration and preview between 8.30-10am on 9 February 2018. There is no alternative event.
12. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool)
13. All tickets will be dispatched by Tuesday 6 February 2018 by first class post. National Museums Liverpool cannot be held responsible for missing tickets or postal delays.
National Museums Liverpool will issue golden tickets by post.
14. Golden Ticket holders must make their own way to World Museum – transport to and from the venue is not included.
15. National Museums Liverpool’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition, and these terms and conditions, will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competitions, Marketing and Communications, National Museums Liverpool, 127 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH